I promised you all a happier post after all the chaos we've been through, and I found it. I heard this song on the radio a few days ago as it was going off, and heard it completely through this afternoon. Granted, I'm still having severe abdominal cramping, and when I heard it, hadn't had any Tylenol and was in some desperate need of some. But, hearing it while driving through traffic kept me from crying hard, which is of course very happy! :-p
It's finally an upbeat, happy love song. Most love songs tend to be slow and serious, and I love them, but songs like these make me especially happy because they're just so perky! :) The melody is really catchy, so it's easy to keep it stuck in your head. I can't really describe it otherwise, but I like it. It definitely helps in times like these (which is really corny, since that's sorta mentioned in the song, haha). It reminds me of all the ups and downs we've had in nearly two years of marriage (a month from Sunday!!) in a way that doesn't make blown up engines and a miscarriage (among everything else) seem so bad. That's talent! :)
I hope the embedding works, so let me know if it doesn't. I don't usually care so much about the music video, but I went ahead and put it up, so you can at least listen to the music while you're looking at other stuff. I have to admit, I didn't want to, but I'm into the Michael Buble (I can't accent his name. Argh!) bandwagon. His voice is soooo...smooth, jazzy, cabaret-like; it's just that really awesome mix, like Harry Conick Jr. He's neither totally mainstream or totally classic; just a fresh mix of both, I think. I get into that habit of listening to one song over and over and over etc., for a while till it just sorta wears off, and I'm totally doing that right now. It's definitely help keep my mood up, so I hope you like it too! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment