Saturday, November 22, 2008

TMI?

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't blog when I'm this tired, but my mind is wandering and I had an itch to write/type something. As a little extra bonus for Jax's birthday yesterday we decided to go to Memphis for some spiritual time. But enough about that serious stuff. While I was in the shower at about 5:10 this morning, I realized that I have developed a new and annoying trick. After washing my face somehow don't seem to manage to rinse my chin very well. It would be easy to blame the absolutely horridly low water pressure in the apartment. It was so bad that when we upgraded the showerhead to a handy hand-held-hose-thingy, I ended up having to drill out some bits of the low-flow hand-held shower head hose thingy parts with my handy 1/2" drill bit that I happened to have sitting in my toolbox from a project from 8 years ago just to try to improve the pressure. It was so bad that taking a short shower was not even an option before utilizing my mad skillz with power tools because instead of flowing the water dribbled. Barely. It is even worse because the water pressure at Grandma's house could knock a horse over if you weren't careful.

Anyway, since modifying the shower things have generally improved, except for the aforementioned face rinsing part. I always catch it when drying off, but it's still kind of annoying when I realize that I just missed the same spot I missed the night before. You might think I would learn and remember to rinse my face while I'm still in the shower a little more often... Oops. Hopefully Ninja will help me learn to be more mindful of things. If we can keep a bird alive, maybe I'll eventually remember to rinse my chin before getting out of the shower.

No comments: