Anyway, since I had to work last night and had a job interview this morning, I was exhausted by this time, so we decided to go home so I could get some rest. When I woke up we decided to go out to eat for Jax's birthday, but we didn't really know where we wanted to go. We drove past Olive Garden, but the rather large parking lot was overflowing with illegally parked cars due to the regular spaces all being full. So we decided to go to El Chico instead. Mexican is exactly the same as Italian, except for the Mexican parts, plus El Chico has the 12-layer chocolate cake...
After dinner we went to Petsmart again to take another look at the animals. Most of the gerbils were sleeping this time, and even some of the birds were sleeping too, which was kind of cool. Anyway, since we had added up initial costs earlier we knew we could afford something, so we splurged and got ourselves a pet. We figure we can practice not killing our animal before we have to practice not killing our child.
Anyway, here's a picture of our new addition to our growing family:
His (her?) name is Ninja. I picked the name out all by myself. He is Kawasaki Green and bright yellow with some purple spots on his cheeks, which are all common colors for Kawasakis, and the most well-known motorbike made by Kawasaki is the Ninja, so it made perfect sense at the time. So far he is scared out of his mind and just stays at the back of his cage, but he'll become more social with time.
No comments:
Post a Comment