Wow! It's already the 12th month of this year (you can say duh in your heads) but I've watched each and every month go by this year in the most unusual way. I'm a little more aware of time and such, but it's more surreal than ever.
But anyway, I just wanted to make a little post, because I love December! Christmas, New Year's, our second Anniversary, it's all awesome! So much happens all at the end, it's just amazing! I'm ready for Christmas music and eggnog (but, a month from today, I tell you I will be sick of them and ready for them to be gone, but it's okay). I kinda hope we get a snow, but I hope that every year, and it's usually futile.
Also, Adam and I were discussing our posts for the year. November is now the month with the most posts, but I told him I will change that :) So, let's see how this last month of 2008 goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment