Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A Year with Flat Daddy

I wanted to thank you publicly for the comment! I really don't have any reason to complain when I see what you're going through! I feel bad about not getting to see Adam during the week, but you don't get to see your husband at all right now! I'm grateful that he's willing to go over there and do what he's doing, even though it's hard for you.

Tonight at the Primary Leadership Meeting, we talked about feeling the spirit and learning lessons that it's teaching us, and mine is very clear right now. It's all about perspective. Last year we did some tough things, but it was more like just plowing through it. This year, it's putting everything in perspective, since we're close, but not quite there yet. I chant my mantra about a thousand times a day: "It's all going to be worth it...It's all going to be worth it..." and I think it's working. Some days are better than others, but it's still worth it.

If you haven't, go check out the blog A Year With Flat Daddy (http://ayearwithflatdaddy.wordpress.com/) !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks *blushes*

Anonymous said...

i have seen this blog, and it is so cool!