Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Those Pictures

I just made a huge post about the Ninja bird (don't miss that one!)

But, I just remembered that I wanted to show you the present Adam got me for the vibe. Also, I don't think I announced it here (I really can't remember, so I'll do it again, just in case!), but I named the vibe. A real name, like Simon Bennett or Mortimer. Somebody made fun of it, but now I can't even remember, and I like it, so I don't care! The vibe will now be known as Frances Marie! :) I picked out the Frances, and I let Adam pick between Irene and Marie for the middle name and he went with Marie. So voila! Frances Marie is all decked out, which you can see below! :)

I mentioned it on Valentine's Day, but couldn't post pictures. So, here are the pictures of my Valentine's Day present:





I will let Adam post pictures of the moto's plate later. I really need to get going. But, I'm slightly more caught up now. Enjoy all the pictures! :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

My corolla's name is Stella because it was SO much nicer than my previous car. I love the plates!