Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rain, Rain Don't Go Away!

It's been raining a lot lately, and I've really enjoyed it. I should have taken better advantage of it, but it hasn't worked out that way.

But I got my new phone it. Rather, we both got them, since Adam's phone was dying a long death. I think I really like it. I've forgotten how much I don't like adjusting to new things, especially things like phones, so I've been fumbling around with it all day, but when I have it customized, I think it will be quite nice indeed.

I need to go get ready for bed, but this is getting harder, because it's sunny outside. This is a huge mental block for me, and it's not going away anytime soon :(

I think there was more I was going to say, but I forgot. I'm tired. That's good. Guess it'll wail till tomorrow.

No comments: