My feet may go to Outer Darkness, even though they can't talk. I don't really own any good shoes, but thanks to my dear sister-in-law who bought me some super cool insert thing-ies last year, I've been able to wear not-working-type shoes and get by. But now that I'm on my feet for about 12 hours straight, it's not working out so well. Wow, they hurt bad. I have a pair of tennis shoes, a pair of regular shoes (I don't really know how to describe them, other than closed toe & heel) and my ballet slippers with the inserts. I've been rotating them as often as possible, because my Dad says this helps, but it's getting to the point where it doesn't matter.
It's Friday night, but I don't want to do ANYTHING but sit, so I don't have to be on my feet. I need to go back to Target and get my schedule and paycheck, but I don't even want to get up for that! So, here I am, blogging instead. Like this is somehow going to make my feet feel better. It's just a good thing that feet don't talk...
...Or I'd never go to heaven...
No comments:
Post a Comment