Jax and I finally broke down and got the intertubes here at home. We tried not having it and it was mostly okay. After all, we could use it at Grandma's house, the library, and even at the local Subway for free, but there are times (like now, as I sit here typing this at 3:30 in the morning) when having the intertubes here at home is just convenient enough to justify the cost. At least to me. Jax may have a different opinion, especially when she reads this and sees how late I stayed up tonight... Oopsy! Then again, if she needs to check on a homework assignment at night she doesn't have to get up and go anywhere. The whole not-having-to-get-up-and-go-anywhere part also applies during the day, as it happens, so it's double good!
Anyway, I also wanted to whine a little bit about getting this junk working. It took me a lot longer than it should have due to some unforseen difficulties with registration and me thinking faster than the AT&T people wanted me to think, but I've got it working on my computer now. I even gave our wireless connection a cute name. I named it "No Signal" just because I can. Yes, I came up with that name all by myself too, just like Ninja.
Anyway, hopefully I will have Jax's computer all wirelessly connected tomorrow (later today) so she can blog in the middle of the night too.
No comments:
Post a Comment