I used to think people were nuts for getting up early. Seriously. I only did the early morning seminary one year, and that's because it started at 7:00 instead of 6:00. I only did two 8am classes in college and neither one of them was a good idea. I used to think the morning was only for sleeping. That was then.
Now I work at Target and I'm already taking my first break of the day at 7:00. I think honestly I'll get used to getting up so early eventually, but right now it pretty much sucks. Everything has gotten so moved around, schedule wise. I've been thinking about making this blog post all week, but haven't actually had time (or internet, but we have it at home now, as you can see! How exciting!!) to sit down and do it. So now I'm doing it, instead of doing my homework. Ack! I hate it when I do that!
But anyway, I was fumbling around here looking at blog templates and such, and I found one entitled "Lefty" and thought "Heck yeah!" About darn time too! :) Only a privileged few are allowed the glorious awkwardness that is "Lefty" and I'm going to share, hehe. Okay, really I'm just being weird, but who's surprised?
I really like Target. I don't so much care for Subway, but I'm not going to quit, because I don't want people to think I'm a quitter. If I could get all the Subway hours at Target, then I would quit, but for now, I'm going to do both. And school. I really wasn't kidding about not having time or being a hermit. At least for a few months anyway. This time next year, we're gonna be really well off. I have to keep repeating that a thousand times a day, but it's worth it. It's gonna be so worth it.
Anyway, I think I'm going to go do my homework for real. I need to pop my sleeping pill, study a bit, and then I'm gonna be in bed by 8:00p.m. at the latest! Ack! I'd better go get used to it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment