Hello blogger world! Long time no see!
I owe my Dad a belated birthday wish. His birthday was exactly one week ago today. I don't think of my Dad as old; he did celebrate his 30th annual 39th.
Remember my post about waiting? I guess I should update you with the good news :)
1. Mark is going to Mesa, Arizona--SPANISH speaking!!
2. Adam's OT has mostly gone away, which has curtailed debt payoff. We're behind, but still making a little progress
3. My body is still a hormonal mess. I might be losing some weight though...
4. My Mom's surgery was Friday. She is in pain right now and her bloodsugar has rollercoasted a few times, but she's on the road to recovery.
5. My sister is almost to the one year mark of her diagnosis.
Today is the 66th anniversary of D-Day. My Dad was watching a tribute on the military channel earlier, which is what actually inspired this post. It was amazing what they went through and the amount of detail the show went into. My Dad was just a little boy. If he'd been a member of the church, he would have been a sunbeam. That's a lot to fathom.
I will be in Alma until Thursday taking care of my mom and cleaning what I can. Hopefully June will bring more posts :)
No comments:
Post a Comment