Tuesday, June 8, 2010

5 Things That Make Me Happy

The inspiration for the post came to me a few weeks ago, but I'm only now getting around to it. I was thinking back on the last time I made the blog into a wordle, and how most of it was sad. I decided I would have to make a lot of posts with a happy theme in order to get the whole wordle to change, so this is one step.


5 Things That Make me Happy (in no particular order):

1. Frances Marie--my baby is such a wonderful car. I am grateful for her every single day. She is the cutest, most functional thing I own.
2. Scriptures--I printed off a chart and I'm keeping up with reading the entire Standard Works. I hope to have read the entire Bible by the end of the year (we'll see!)
3. The internet--I'm horribly addicted :( I love finding new information and quirky cute websites
4. My phone--It's my lifeline. I don't use it for the internet (though I technically can) but it connects me to everyone. When we switched to pre-paid, I tried going with the 1k minutes, messages and MB plan first, just to see if I could do it. I didn't use any of the internet and I was even within the 1k messages, but I blew through one thousand minutes in about two weeks. I am undeniably my Irish father's daughter.
5. The radio-- I can't live without music in some form or fashion. Losing my hearing is going to suck!

In the unpredictable future, I will do variations on the theme. It should be a nice little change :)

No comments: