Panama was FABULOUS! I learned, spoke, traveled, played tourist, played native and basked in it all! How exciting! In all my reading, I never could have imagined what the real thing is like! :) I haven't finished adding up my fotos yet, nor have I decided how many to publicize and how. I'm not exactly sure, but it's somewhere in the range about about 1500+ fotos :)
Yesterday, Adam took the day off and it was nice to have it together. We thought we'd be making an impromptu trip to Fayetteville to acquire the newest member of our 2 wheeled family, but the trailer lighting stuff didn't work. Today, he had to go to work, & I took Grandma shopping & vaguely tried to clean and unpack and such.
Sliding back into my routine, even though I don't want to. I had a couple of interesting epiphanies while in Panama (particularly while I was horridly motion sick on some backroad highway in el anterior) but I've kinda forgotten the specifics. I hope they come back :) But, today has been one big epiphany as to why I was so cranky & rotten in the months before this trip. Hopefully, it won't last. If I get back into school full time, that will help, among other things. I wish I could somehow re-create the family I stayed with down there, among other things too. I've been comparing some of the reasons why Panama was so fantastic (outside of palm trees and not having to deal with some people at work) and it's been surprising. Gives me some stuff to work on.
Anyway, I have lots of explaining to do about everything, but for now I'm going to read & get ready for bed! Hasta luego, Diego :-p
1 comment:
I am glad that you had a great time while you were in Panama. It will be fun to see some pictures.
Post a Comment