Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Toy

I suppose Jacalyn wanted to make the first post with this new toy, but she is on my computer right now so I am taking advantage of the situation. Anyway, we splurged on some things today, most of which is for her trip to Panama this weekend. But we also got her a new toy that wasn't strictly a necessity. Her computer has been slowly dying a miserable death for a while now. So today we splurged on one of these so-called netbooks. It is downright small and lightweight which are bonuses for being carried to Panama and on other adventures. However, since I insisted that she get the largest model available (a whopping ten inch screen) the keyboard can still be used by at least some adults, or someone with little girl hands like mine at least. Anyway, she just noticed what I was doing, so I guess I need to hurry up and hit publish before she makes a post.

No comments: