Monday, July 7, 2008

A Little Late

We did take some pictures this past holiday weekend, but not as many as I thought and none of our friends :( But while we were in Alma, I bathed my dogs and finally took some pictures of them. I figured I should start posting more pictures, since I said I would! Hah! Does anybody know how to take cute pictures? I'll be working on more cute, human pictures soon :)

Here you go!


This one is my personal favorite. What a silly chihuahua!


My studs! :-o

Ranger really believes that if he can't see you, then you can't see him; plus he just really likes tight spaces, so the tighter he can wedge himself in somewhere, the more comfortable he is. What a strange little doggie, haha
He likes to believe he's the most macho doggie on the face of the earth, but he's one of the biggest babies I've ever seen when it comes to bath time. It's so horrible now, that we can't even say the 'B' word if we want him clean at all. It's amazing how much he can understand us talking.

Yeah, I should have taken more pictures of our friends, but hopefully (crosses fingers) if things go the way we want, then we will be getting tons more picture opportunities very, very soon. Until then, little by little, I'll keep 'em coming :)

No comments: