If you didn't, here's a clue:
If that doesn't help, maybe this will:)
To say we were caught off guard is in the running for the understatement of the year. It's kind of hard to get pregnant if you don't ovulate, and ovulation has never been a specialty of mine. Not to mention that I haven't taken thyroid medication since April (until August! I am taking it now!) I was on all my medication perfectly the last time this happened and tater tot never even had a heartbeat, so to say I was pessimistic about this going anywhere is also in the running for the year's understatement.Right now, everything is swirling. I can think of about a bajillion women I think deserve this more than me and I'm struggling with the obnoxious fact that life is indeed not fair. It's not fair that they have to wait for their baby when I thought I was going to have to wait much longer than I actually did. Why can't it happen for them the same way it happened for me? My hormones are all over the map and Adam has been a champ about it all. He takes such wonderful care of me that I can't complain for a second! He should be in the running for the husband of the year! :)
So, now that the secret is out, hopefully the end of the year will see some more regular blogging again! I kind of miss it!
2 comments:
Congratulations! (I'm Adam's cousin, Angie, by the way.) :o)
This is wonderful news! I would say that you guys having a baby is a pure blessing from above . . . not luck. We are all blessed in different ways and at different times. It must be because of all that hard work in our Primary! Miss you!
Post a Comment