Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Queen of Indecision

Tonight, I exchanged a gift I received for Christmas for a gift card at Target and then proceeded to spend the next hour and a half walking through the store trying to decide what to get (the giver made me promise to get something for myself and not just gift it on). I very nearly got myself a bathing suit as motivation to lose weight, but none of them were close enough to the gift card limit for me to go ahead & splurge. Eventually, I ended up in the cooking utensils aisle, convinced that I could definitely use something, since my informal goal is to cook more. I walked up and down the same 15 feet of aisle trying to decide what to get. I had $9.68 on my gift card, so I decided that I shouldn't go too much over it.


Auuuurrggghhhhh!!!!!


Can one person be more indecisive? I decided to just walk back and forth and think until Adam got on break. Three times, I very nearly grabbed something and left, but decided that was too impulsive, so I went back to debating the various gadgets until Adam eventually called me and I started rattling off suggestions and let Adam pick. Once he told me the one he wanted, I grabbed one I wanted & got two new spices to finish off my gift card (I ended up spending three extra dollars, but that seemed manageable). I finally got out of Target over two hours after initially wanting to make it a quick trip :(

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I'm indecisive too!!!

Thanks for de-lurking. It's so nice to "meet" you.

Bri
Little Green Pastures