Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Anniversary

Yes, it's true today is not the 30th and I said I would make my big post on the 30th, but here is why I didn't.


See, we started out by breakfasting here:


and I ate these delicious nutella crepes:

Then Adam let me get an adorable yarn holder (and I filled it already) here:and by the time we were done there, it was time to go see this:


http://craig.purplestateofmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/james_cameron_avatar.jpg


Merry Christmas from my bosses! Not only did we see it for free, we saw it for free in 3D! That was definitely worth it.

When the movie was over, we made our way back home, at which point Adam informed me had a surprise for me that he had to go prepare, so I stayed at home cleaning, feeling pathetic for not doing anything surprising for him until it was time to go to grandma's for dinner. After dinner, he decided it was time to see my surprise, so he put the sleeping mask on me and drove around until I was confused (I didn't even make it off University, if you're wondering) until we arrived here:

http://www.sportsatthebeach.com/resources/images/comfort_inn_logo_000.jpg

The funniest thing about the Comfort Inn is that he called a bunch of different hotels here in Little Rock to see who had in-room jacuzzis not booked and Comfort Inn was the only one open that didn't cost as much as our monthly rent! We definitely love the Comfort Inn :)

So, all in all, it was definitely the best anniversary ever! It was the perfect way to end the year and gear up for a long, exciting year ahead of us!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad you had a great Anniversary.

Rachel said...

I am glad that everything turned out great!

Brittanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Just as an answer, my husband downloaded the music to Dr. Horrible somewhere, but I believe it is on Itunes...good luck finding it!