One year ago today, we brought home our baby, Frances Marie and I still love her as much today as last year. Last night, Adam and I were talking about how AT & T gives us four free tows per year and how we haven't used a single one since bringing Frances home. She is the perfect car. 29-30mpg around town and 32-34 on the highway is perfect for us. I have fallen perfectly, permanently in love with the wagon hatch--I don't think I will ever go back to a sedan ever again. The fact that the seats fold down and we can SLEEP in her makes her BEYOND invaluable. Seriously--we'll never have to sleep in a hotel for track days or summer vacations (for the two of us anyway) for as long as we have her.
I'm really tired, so this post may not sound coherent, but I wanted to put up how much we love our cute little Frances Marie. I am looking forward to many more happy years with her! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment