I guess I didn't make it terribly clear. It's the title of the poll at the top corner of our blog. I wondered if I should go ahead & create a separate blog devoted to my health issues, to 'save space' on our main blog for anyone who doesn't care what state my health is in, or if all the readers are just really that interested in thyroid disease and infertility, in which case I can just leave it as is....
sorry about the run-on, but at least you're no longer nonplussed, confused, confounded, and mystified right? :)
Your poll is closed and now that you explained it, I want to change my vote to leave it as is. I like being able to read about anything that you post. Health issues are big with me and I like to know more.
5 comments:
I am thoroughly, utterly, entirely, and completely nonplussed, confused, confounded, and mystified. Upon what should I vote?
I guess I didn't make it terribly clear. It's the title of the poll at the top corner of our blog. I wondered if I should go ahead & create a separate blog devoted to my health issues, to 'save space' on our main blog for anyone who doesn't care what state my health is in, or if all the readers are just really that interested in thyroid disease and infertility, in which case I can just leave it as is....
sorry about the run-on, but at least you're no longer nonplussed, confused, confounded, and mystified right? :)
Hm, it shows me the results but I don't recall voting...
I say leave it here. So that's like 4 votes, right?
Your poll is closed and now that you explained it, I want to change my vote to leave it as is. I like being able to read about anything that you post. Health issues are big with me and I like to know more.
Hooray for the few votes I got :) You guys decided it!
Post a Comment