Tuesday, May 12, 2009

(Oops--no title)

It feels like longer since I've blogged than it really has been. But, life has been happening, with the end of school and the change in my job (did I tell you about that one?) This is the last week I'm doing the flow team and it's both the easiest and hardest week ever. Ugh! I am SO glad I'm off this next week!

I'm trying to read El Libro de Mormon in sixty days and I haven't decided if this is awesome or stupid. It took me four months to read it in my native language, and somehow it's going to take me less than two in my target language. Hmmm. That's what I need to be doing right now (did I mention that I always procrastinate the beginning, so I'm already sixty pages behind? Yeah, awesome.)

I'll make a big post in a few days. Hopefully, anyway. It's going to be a little milestone and I want to celebrate (used loosely) so we'll see what happens!

No comments: