HAHAHAHA!!!
I found feedjit somehow and put it on our blog just for kicks, and I have to admit, I love it. At least I know that one way or another SOMEBODY is looking at the blog!! Somebody in Wilmar, AR and somebody in Washington, Utah have seen our blog! Of course, nobody comments, which is different, but I don't blame them (you). I blog surf all the time and I never comment (though there have been a few I desperately want to...)
So, anyway, that's my funny! That just made my day. And this is good. Because life is hectic right now. I'll have to tell you about it later tonight, after everyone goes home. Unexpected is cool, but nobody can stay, which is not cool.
1 comment:
I think that your feedjit is messing up where I live...it says Washington, Utah 0 seconds ago when I look at your blog, but I am in SLC...
Post a Comment