Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Multi-Cultural Air Fresheners

I was looking through some files on my computer and ran across one I kept of all the funny things my friend and I said together and I was giggling in the recliner. Grandma guessed I was looking at Cake Wrecks (also very hilarious, you should check it out) but this one is of a more inside-joke nature. Unfortunately, for about all of you, they'll mean nothing, but I wanted to put up some funnies we made. Hopefully, she'll catch on (unless she's as slow as I am, which may be possible ;)

"It's okay. I own Wal-Mart."

"Warning: Please do not insert dead guys into microwaves!"

"Mass production--that's a lot."

"Look Mom, a shooting star!
-No honey, that's just a joke"

"Do you want some tea and CRUMPETS!?"

"Go! No wait, you have a long bed, you have a lot of butt sticking out."

"Oh no, I suck at linguistics. Linguistics? Linguini!"

"Nothing like a little R&B with a ukulele."

"You missed, Mikey! You missed! BAM!!"

Thanks for all the good times, friend. I just wish they could have lasted longer, but considering what we packed into them, that's not so bad after all! :)

No comments: