Wednesday, January 14, 2009

About Adam

Two different women did this on their blogs, so I thought I would copy. I have about three bajillion posts to make, but I thought this would be cute :)

1. He's sitting in front of the tv. What's on the screen?
MotoGP or almost any other motorcycle race.

2. You are out to eat. What dressing does he get on his salad?
I'm not sure, really, but I know he does NOT like Ranch.

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
coconut

4. You go out to a bar. What does he drink first?
He's a heavy drinker. :) He goes straight for the milk jug, every time :)

5. Where did he go to high school?
White Hall High School

6. If he were to collect anything, what would it be?
motorbikes, if he had the money :)

7. What shoe size does he wear?
yikes! A 9 or 10 or 11? Gosh, I thought I knew and now I'm not sure!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
a meaty one :)

9. What would he eat every day if he could?
MEAT! Beef, chicken, pork, he's a carnivore, hehe

10. What would he never wear?
a speedo

11. What is his favorite sports team?
He really likes Nicky Hayden, who's not a team, but he's Adam's favorite MotoGP racer

12. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do so much?
Worry about every. single. thing.

13. How many states has he lived in?
Arkansas and California. Bolivia isn't a state, but he spent 2 years there

14. What is his heritage?
European-American

15. You bake him a cake for his birthday. What kind of cake would it be?
maybe pistachio pudding cake?

16. Did he play sports in high school?
No, but he was in band :-D

17. What could he spend hours doing?
riding his motorbike

No comments: