Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Adam!

Today is my beloved's 30th birthday. Thirty years ago at about this time, he was all of a few hours old! He already told you a little bit about his party Saturday, and that was all that I planned. I didn't really have much in mind for him for today, his actual birth day because I was so worried about Saturday. But Grandma took us out to eat at New China (yay grandma!) and then she and I went grocery shopping while Adam went to check something out at Cycle Gear. I promised him we would go get him a toy moto just like the one on his birthday cake, but we didn't make it in time! :( I'm really sorry Adam! But, we will get it later. Grandma also reminded me about a present I bought him months ago, that she hid for me. So he got the soundtrack to Firefly a short lived TV show that he really likes and a cute little wood block puzzle from our neighbors across the street, Don and Jamie. Unfortunately, it's supposed to rain tonight, so although he got to ride his motorbike to work last night, he didn't get to tonight. But, lucky for him, he has a horrible wife who forces it to rid it quite regularly! ;-)

Also, for those of you on the job watch, we'll (*crosses fingers--hopefully) have an update about the results of his aptitude testing/possible interview. This may be the one!! Everyone dig up your extra prayers for us, we need them!!!

No comments: