Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year! New Blog!

January 1st!! A new year equals a new blog! Adam and I are supposed to keep this one together too, so I guess we will see how it goes! I've been thinking about this blogger thing for a while though, and as my other one doesn't seem to be too popular, I'm hoping we can link to other people and connect more.

Long story short, 2008 just does not seem to be starting off on the right foot. But I will NOT start whining and complaining on this blog. I'll just have to look harder for motivation! It still seems so hard to believe that 2008 is here. I can't really explain it, except that it has to do with car commercials and something vague about "no payments until 2008" (why, oh why, this year? I have no idea) but it still seems like 2008 is sooooooo....far away, like a vague concept that I can't associate anything with yet. (Wow, I just used vague twice. I really need to dig up my thesaurus!)

Adam and I are going to be following (read: obsessing) Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps from The Total Money Makeover this year. I'm alternately wildly excited and massively depressed about it and this coming year. We're going to get so much done!! But it's going to be such grim work...

So, here's our new blog so you can follow our interesting adventure and hopefully become a part of it!! (Yay for cheesiness!!)

1 comment:

Bertie said...

Well- I'll be keeping up with your blog now that I know what it is! :) YEAH!!