Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My Mood
Today has been less than stellar. Adam and I are having what you might call a Visa Fight about the budget hairiness. It's been overcast and cloudy all day, which is reflective of my mood. The nurse from the doctor's office called (heh, that's something else I never got around to telling all of you). Long story short, a certain hormone level (that affects my mental and emotional capacity, for what it's worth) that should be in the .5-3.5 range measured around 31 yesterday. No wonder my life is a mess! Granted, it's my own fault it got there, so I can't complain. (For the record, I got it measured because I'm finally doing what I'm supposed to, so this should change within the next 6 weeks.)
This song describes what I'm feeling perfectly right now. Agh! It's from the most depressing movie I've ever seen! So, for whatever reason, I thought I would share. I guess I'm sweet like that. I'm going to curl up on the couch. Yesterday and today are the first times this winter I've been incurably cold. I wish I could hibernate. Nobody would be mad at me for doing nothing that way and I would probably be warm to boot.
Happiness will (hopefully) resume in the near future. Carry on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Budgets and hormones. That doesn't sound like a very fun combination at all. I hope curling up on the couch for a while gave you a chance to restore a bit.
I hadn't thought about it like that. Phrased like that, it's an awful combination! Curling up on the couch was wonderful! I wish I could do it more often :)
Post a Comment