Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mental Overload

Mental Overload is where it's at, yo! Last week, I amazingly landed myself a temp job (have I told any of yall that?) for which I started training Monday.

I like the job well enough. It's probably just through Valentine's Day, but there is a chance I could become permanent. I am definitely falling in love with flowers, but I'm still kind of leery of the phone parts. This week the training has been intense; I'm still not entirely sure exactly how much of it I'll be using between now and Val (what they call it there). I have a wonderful new friend, who is telling me about her other job & how they're hiring & how she wants me to apply there after this is over. Can you say divine intervention? I never would have met her otherwise and she may even help me find a permanent job! :)

So anyway, I have nothing else important to say. I am going to recoup and study for my "final" tomorrow. :)

No comments: