Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Bit Late

It was really yesterday, so I'm a bit late, (that, and they don't even read this) but I wanted to tell my parents Happy Anniversary!

My Dad "proposed" on Wednesday and they were married on Saturday twenty four years ago! My grandparents met my Dad that Friday too! To top it off, it was the day before my grandmother's birthday! What a crazy story!

So, while I'm here, I'll wish my grandmother a Happy Birthday too! I wish she were still fully around--she's 84 this year. I miss her a lot, and I wish I could get up to Batesville to see her more often. Three years ago today, while engaged, my mom gave me my grandmother's original wedding ring set & we turned the main stone into the solitaire I have now. It was really cool to do that on her birthday.

Stay tuned--the month of August was important before it got married--now it's even more so! :)

No comments: