Saturday, April 18, 2009

May 16, 2009

Is there anyone in the world who is not doing something on May 16 this year? On the plus side, we have plenty of options for things to do.

1. Our ward is taking the primary and youth on a temple trip to Memphis that morning.

2. One of Jax's friends from her home ward is getting hitched in the Oklahoma City temple that morning.

3. Jax's younger brother has his high school graduation that night in Alma.

4. My favorite local motorbike store is having their "Super Saturday Sale" that day in Little Rock, which just happens to include a fabulous price on a set of tires, which I will be about due for in mid-May.

5. One of my motorcycle gangs has been invited to a motorbike rally in Missouri.

There's even more, but I can't remember it all since we already know which things we are going to be able to do and which things we are just going to have to skip. Is this what it's like to have a social life, only every day? Geez!

1 comment:

Bertie said...

whoo!! That is a LOT of options! It seems to me- that if you have something going on-- then EVERYTHING is going on that same day-- and if not, then there really doesn't seem to be anything to do.

I'm not sure why it works like that- but it does!

Have fun on May 16th:)

and thanks so much for commenting on my fitness giveaway- I'm rootin' for you:)