Sorry Sylvie--I always feel guilty when whining, because I think of you. Please don't hate me forever.
I'm in a weird mood. Really. I can't explain to you what I was doing earlier. I've had a long week, screwed up medication and a heck of a last minute homework load. Ugh.
1. I freaking wish it would rain. I'm probably going to get killed by every person in the state of Arkansas for this, but I really do. I'll go play out in it.
2. I freaking wish I got some real mail. I also freaking wish I had the money to send real mail off (like last year's Christmas presents to the west coast family...)
3. I freaking wish I had a friend to hang out with. I have friends, but none of them actually see me unless it's something required or something. HS friends and my in-laws are all too far away and I just don't really have anybody else. Makes for a lonely time of it.
4. I freaking wish my phone didn't make weird noises and mysteriously not receive text messages. Annoying. Like almost failed my class annoying.
5. I freaking wish the job situation would resolve itself. Or my health. Or our finances. Or something. I FREAKING WANT SOME CHANGE!!!
6. I freaking wish I could give up the chocolate. I'm formulating some plans involving this, so expect to see more about it. Just don't keel over--it can be done. I am woman. See me get skinny. *
So, while I'm in this weird mood, I think I'm going to go get on my exercise bike until it rains. I'm seriously gonna get skinny.*
*Skinny is not the appropriate word for what I want, but I like saying it. PLEASE don't think I'm going to binge or do any weird diet (seriously, SRSLY look at you're talking to? You think I'D do a diet?) "Skinny" means more along the lines of toned and fit, meaning if I did happen to lose some weight--FANTASTIC! But, what I really want is some endurance and muscle. I know some women are afraid of bulking up, but it's like perfection, I highly doubt I'm going to get there, so why not try anyway? Before I start rambling, I'll just make a whole 'nother post about this later, so you get the full picture, because I'm not done ranting about my body yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment