Sunday, September 14, 2008

Google Tag

So here's the deal, I have to answer the following questions with pictures from the first page of Google images that come up when I type something related to the correct answer into the search bar. Here goes!

Name?
Really, do you need a hint with this one?

Favorite food?Quesadillas. Why not?

What was your first job?
Nickname?
Chango is my favorite nickname.

Where were you born?
(Little Rock)

Bad Habit?


College degree?

Where I want to go?
The Bahamas

Favorite place?
Barber Motorsports Park, on my motorbike.

Favorite color?
British Racing Green

Favorite animal?
A kitty! "Animal behaviorists have documented that cats left alone too much in small urban apartments can sometimes develop bad habits, such as clawing furniture, overeating, and assassination."

Past love?
Thundercats.

What am I doing now?

Where I live?
Briarwood Apartments.

Favorite object?
2008 Yamaha YZF-R6S

Grandmother's name?
Is there anyone who can't figure this one out?

Age?
No, I am not 2008 years old, despite what my wife may tell you.

No comments: