Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pros and Cons

Pro - We all seem to be feeling better.
Con - We were all sick this week.

Pro - I am riding my bicycle again.
Con - I haven't ridden it for more than half a mile in something like two years and I can feel it.

Pro - I enjoyed a short work week this week.
Con - I won't get paid very much next week.

Pro - We have finished moving out of the last apartment completely.
Con - We moved into the last apartment a year ago.

Pro - We love our new apartment.
Con - We really do need to finish unpacking and getting everything put away for real this time.

Pro - Julian is still a little cutie.
Con - He won't let me say that about him forever.

Pro - Several friends are at the track today, riding motorcycles as enthusiastically as little kids.
Con - I'm not playing today because I'm not sure I'm not still contagious.

Pro - Due to all of our different options for the day begin cancelled in one form or another, we have all day to spend together.

No comments: