Monday, September 14, 2009

Thanks

It may be a bit late, but I want to thank my super MIL for coming up and keeping my meltdown from getting worse. It's SO nice to have company and I couldn't have gotten any of it done without her!

I just checked, and I can see the photo from Adam's friend's iPhone. Very weird. I know I promised you all photos of him from the other weekend, but I just haven't had any time to put them up. I don't know how excited you'd all be anyway, so it's not the end of the world.

This past weekend, we got half our apartment packed up, so now there are random stacks of boxes everywhere and the place is TOTAL chaos instead of controlled chaos. Bummer. It's really bad timing too. I have at least three projects due this week, which also just happens to be the week my manager decided to give me 10 extra hours. Ugh, it's all been kicking my butt. But I gave away a few of my hours and I'm keeping my head above water. It will work out in the end--whether for good or for bad, who knows.

Also, yesterday my little brother received the Melchizedek priesthood! My Dad has waited for this day for years and he was so excited; WOW, I haven't seen him that excited in a long time. There were about 10 boys Mark's age who all got it at the same time. Mark even got to participate in giving it to one of his friends. That was really cool. He's so grown up now, I just can't believe he's still my "little" brother sometimes!

I put that poll up just for kicks. I've been debating switching my major and minor. I'll give you more details after it ends. I love feedback (this should come as no surprise to any of my readers!)

Anyway, it's been a long and busy day, and tomorrow is going to be even longer and busier!

¡Hasta luego, diego!

1 comment:

Bertie said...

Wow! You are one busy girl and I'm glad to see you are holding your head above water.. that is all we can do sometimes! Good for you:) hope your days give you a little break for you soon!