What else am supposed to do at 2:15 in the morning? I've been working on 3rd shift for so long that now I am having trouble sleeping at night. Granted, tomorrow will only be the first day of being on second shift, so I expected to have some trouble adapting, but this is just silly. I got a short nap this afternoon, but now I'm sleepy, exhausted, and tired all at once, and my silly body is so accustomed to being awake right now that it's keeping me up out of habit. Or possibly spite...
Anyway, since I just quit two jobs I am only working one job for at least the next couple of months. However, Jacalyn has picked up an extra job, so now she has 2 of them. She is working more hours now than I am, which seems a bit silly. But we have been talking about things and she is hopefully going to be quitting the part time job in the next couple of weeks so we can spend some time together for once. If she does quit one of them, we will both be working 40 hours per week, though on different schedules. But we will at least get to sleep together as soon as I figure out how to sleep at night. That will be weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment