Life has been a drag lately, I feel like I'm just killing time until summer is here and no more school. I'm supposed to stay in school for another year, but no more. Not for a while at least. We'll revisit this towards the end of July...
I really wish Adam would post more, but I don't know if it's physically possible for him to do anything more than what he's doing right now. Poor guy. Help us find a job and you'll hear from him more (nods--you really want to do this ;)
I've been working at the Institute of Government's Survey Research Center for not quite a month now and it's not bad. I definitely liked the duck survey more, but I'm getting used to the health survey. Tonight when I was calling, I called a man who told me his wife had died when I asked him about his mental health and it almost made me cry. It was even worse when I had to ask him his marital status--I could hear the hurt in his voice when he talked about how much he misses her. I can't imagine what this man is going through, since I don't think he's a member of the Church and I don't know if he knows whether or not he'll ever see her again, but what a heartbreaking thought! Here I feel bad because I don't get to see Adam very often, but at least I have him and he's here when I need him. I can't imagine not having him. Le sigh.
I'm also having some serious hormonal issues....well, I just have lots of body issues and let's just say that I can't wait for the resurrection when it all gets fixed, because not much of it works right now.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear you are having a rough time right now! You and Adam will be in my prayers and thoughts:) And thank goodness he is here, so you can appreciate the time you have together. It would be so hard to be in a relationship for so long, and then poof, their gone (until we meet again) but still- it would be so hard! Thanks for the nice reminder for me too:)
Post a Comment