*I've created a list of weekly goals and I think I'm on track with them for a change and it's so exciting! I'm not quite sure how the rest of the rest of the week is going to pan out, as I've got a lot to do and not much time to do it in, but I think it'll be good :-)
*Yesterday and today, the weather has been absolutely beautiful. It's been doing this for weeks, making me think it's March and getting me all excited, only to plummet back to what it should be for February. Today though, the tornado weather finally caught up with us. A HUGE squaw line that stretched from Texarkana to Batesville passed across the width of the state, destroying Atkins and Highland and causing damage and injury in tons of other places (including Southwest Little Rock) across the state. Pretty crazy, but slightly annoying since we got three whole minutes of rain and one flicker of the lights and that was it.
*Today was Super Tuesday and even Arkansas got to be a part of it. The Spawn of Satan has been running trash on television about promising to stand with Arkansas and it has absolutely driven me mad. That is the biggest outright lie I have ever seen in my life! Even more so than those dumb weight loss pills that spout their load of "lose 37 pounds in 36 hours and that it must be true or else we couldn't say it on TV" Anybody with half a brain cell can see that the Clintons are not remotely interested in Arkansas, or else she would have run for the Senate from here. Hilary's biggest concern is Hilary and the moment she takes our delegates, she's going to drop us like a hot potato. What frustrates me the most is that the Arkansan people are dumb enough to believe her trash!! How gullible can you get?!?! Did they NOT notice how the Clintons hotfooted it to New York just as soon as he was done in Washington? They didn't even come back to visit (which I'm entirely okay with.) How dare she try to claim Arkansas like she cares for us. At least Huckabee can say he has a vested interest in what happens to the people of Arkansas. He has acknowledged our existence, beyond trying to fish for delegates to further her own selfish interests. It is obvious that Arkansas is not important in the grand scheme of things, but to those who live here, it is important and we do notice who cares and who doesn't.
No comments:
Post a Comment